Recently I bought Patanjali Coconut oil which has multiple uses. This oil can be used for so many purposes. After buying this product, I read that this coconut oil is also edible and was amazed. Today I will review this multipurpose Patanjali coconut oil. This oil from patanjali is made from pure coconut oil and can be used for cooking as well. This coconut oil smells of pure coconut oil. I bought this oil a few weeks back and I’m already loving it. I have been using this patanjali coconut oil for applying on my skin and hair, haven’t used it for cooking though.
Patanjali claims that this oil is made from only fresh and mature coconuts. Patanjali coconut oil is a double filtered coconut oil and doesn’t have any preservatives in it. Since it is pure coconut oil and there are no preservatives it is perfect for cooking.
Patanjali Coconut Oil Price in India
Patanjali coconut oil price in India is just Rs 65 for 200 ml, which is quite affordable compared to other brands which are available.
Patanjali Coconut Oil Ingredients
As I have mentioned above patanjali coconut oil contains only pure coconut oil and doesn’t contain any preservatives or additives. So the only ingredient it has is just plain pure coconut oil.
Below are the nutritional facts for Patanjali Coconut Oil.
Patanjali Coconut Oil Benefits
- Daily use of Patanjali coconut oil as a hair oil helps in preventing premature greying of hair and helps to maintain the natural hair color.
- Applying Coconut oil daily helps in making your hair thick and shiny.
- Regular use of Patanjali Coconut oil helps in preventing scalp infections like dandruff and gives you a dandruff free scalp.
- Using Patanjali Coconut Oil for head massage is an amazing home remedy for treating headaches and migraine.
- Massaging your scalp with Patanjali coconut oil helps to improve blood circulation to the scalp which promotes hair growth.
- Coconut oil is known to make the hair stronger and lustrous.
- Patanjali Coconut Oil is known for it’s cooling properties on the mind and body, which helps in reducing stress and stress-related hair-fall.
Patanjali Coconut Oil Review
Patanjali coconut oil is packaged in a wide flattened bottle and has a flip top cap, which makes it easy to pour out and use. The packaging of this product from patanjali is pretty simple and looks decent. The front of the bottle has the name of the product and quantity mentioned on it. The back of the bottle has details about the contents and nutritional facts. This amazing Patanjali coconut oil can be used for skin, hair and cooking as well. I have been using this oil to massage my skin daily to make the skin soft and glowing. Using this oil improves the skin texture and fixes uneven skin tone. It also works to remove all types of marks and blemishes from the skin.
I have used Patanjali Coconut Oil to give myself a hot oil massage. This gives my hair a very good deep conditioning. This massage works to make my hair softer and lustrous. Since it’s cold nowadays I also use this oil to massage feet and hands as it works to deeply nourish them and keep them soft.
I have been using this oil daily as a hair oil. This coconut oil from Patanjali has made my hair smoother and frizz free. It also has reduced dandruff in my hair. A good head massage with this oil helps me to distress, after a long day.
Final words on Patanjali coconut oil are that it is affordable and works amazingly to enhance the beauty of my skin and hair. I love using this Patanjali coconut oil daily for my skin and hair as it is made from 100 % pure and natural coconut oil and has no preservatives.